Salam and greetings everyone.
It gives us great pleasure to invite all the Old Boys and spouses, and also parents of the current MCKK students (school session 2019) together with eligible family members to come and join us on Friday 1st of February 2019 for the inaugural MCKKXC Run 2019.
(Cross Country route : Distance: 5.6 km)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE.
This is essentially the annual MCKK’s students Cross Country run; this year however, for the first time, it is open for Old Boys (and Spouses) and parents alike. Upon request by parents and old boys, we have opened the registration to include the following:
- Parents – If you have any other children who would like to participate, they are more than welcomed to.
- Old Boys – Not only your spouses, you can now register your children as well.
The following conditions do apply :
- The children’s MINIMUM age is 13 for the year ending 2019 (i.e equivalent to Form 1 this year).
- Registration as per normal i.e through the online link.
- This group will be categorised as a fun run only, i.e entitled for Running Shirt and finisher medal ONLY (upon completion of run) i.e no CASH PRIZES.
- If number of entries are significant however, we may consider awarding prizes. We will keep you updated.
This run is organised by the Class of 1989 with the cooperation of the MCKK administration, PIBG and teachers.
Why join this run ?
- It’ll be fun. – Relive your childhood memories with your friends, spouses, and perhaps even your children. AND … if you make the 60 minutes cut-off time, you will earn house points. This is a chance to make up for the Disco (disqualified – over time limit) many years back.
PLEASE NOTE THAT HOUSE POINTS FOR MCOBS AND PARENTS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE STUDENTS HOUSE POINTS. IT WILL BE SOLELY USED TO DETERMINE THE HOUSE CHAMPION FOR THE MCOBS/PARENTS CATEGORY.
- Charity. – The entry fee and all other contribution/sponsorship will go towards the organisation of the run itself, and all the prizes for the participants, students, MCOBs and parents. Any excess funds collected will be channelled back to the school as a donation.
- Start a healthy lifestyle. – If you’re thinking of picking up a new hobby, perhaps this short 5 km run will kick start a healthier you in 2019.
Please visit our official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MCKKXC19/
Register now folks. Registration will close on 13 January 2019 at 11.59pm.
See you there soon.