FORMAT & DRAW
- Eight groups of four players produce eight winners and eight runners up who will continue to play in the second round of 16 to determine the Winner of MCOBA Cue Masters 2018 Championship.
- Upon registration completion, Tournament organizer then proceeds with the grouping draws using method deemed to be suitable by the Tournament organizer.
- Grouping Draw will be held at MCOBA Penthouse on 3rd April 2018.
- Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final will held on 28th April 2018 as one-day event.
- In each group player will play 3 matches each round-robin Best of Five frames match after which the top 2 players in the group will contest in round of 16 play offs, quarterfinals, semifinals and final.
- Round robin matches must be completed within the stipulated time frame as to comply with tournament requirement.
- Round robin matches are flexible in terms of time and date. Players to arrange within their group when to play the matches.
- Round robin must be played up to five frames.
- Semifinals and Final will be played in Best of Sevens frames.
- Point system for round robin;
- Players will be awarded 1 point for each frame won and 3 points bonus for winning the match.
- Walkover match will automatically win 4 points.
- In case of same points after round robin, a playoff Best of 3 will be played.
- Points will be calculated at the end of the round robin and ranking will be finalised.
- Attire for matches is smart casual with shoes.
- Standard snooker rules applied. http://www.billiardworld.com/snooker.html
Please register via WhatsApp to Farizal Zainudin @ +6012 3130 718 with the following details:
Payment of RM100.00 to Farizal Zainudin (Padee), MBB 1640 7045 2363.
Grouping Draw will be held at MCOBA Penthouse on 3rd of April 2018, 8.30pm.
Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final will be held on 28th April 2018 at Snooker Club, Glenmarie.