Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, and payment status.
1. Go to www.mcoba.org/my-account
2. Choose Register.
3. Fill in the details:
|Email Address||Your email address.|
|Password||The password should be at least twelve characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ).|
4. Click “REGISTER”.
No worries! Just click on “Lost your password?“.
1. Fill in your email.
2. Click “Reset Password“.
We will send a link to your email address allowing you to create your new password. Then you can log in to your account with the new password.
To change the information in your account, you can log in to your account, choose Addresses, and edit anything you want (e.g. address, phone number, email).
1. Go to www.mcoba.org/shop
2. Choose your product.
3. Check product information.
4. Click “Add to cart”.
5. You can either continue shopping, or if you are settled on purchasing your item(s), click on the cart icon on the top right corner and click “Checkout”.
6. At the Checkout page, you will be prompted to indicate your billing information and also your preferred payment mode. Tick “SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS” if the shipping address is not same as billing address.
7. Before clicking on “Place Order”, be sure to review your order as highlighted below:
- Review your delivery address. If you are returning customer, the address fields will have been saved from your previous transaction.
- Choose your payment method.
- Confirm Total Amount.
8. After checking out, you will receive a confirmation email as well as your order details in your email.
Upon checking out, you will be given your order number.
Once your order is confirmed, an order confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by you. The email contains:
- Your order number
- The order amount
- The number of item(s) ordered
- Your billing and delivery addresses
Unfortunately, the following changes are no longer possible once you have completed checkout.
- Payment methods
- Choice of item (colour, size, type)
Change Delivery Address
Please contact us at [email protected] and we might be able to tweak your order for you.
For future reference, if you want to change your delivery address, you may follow these easy steps:
1. Go to “My Account” > “Addresses“.
2. Under Billing / Shipping addresses, you can click on “Edit” to change your address.
- Online banking
- Direct bank transfer
1. Online banking
Online banking is a service provided by Financial Process Exchange (FPX). FPX is reliable internet based payment gateway that allows real-time payments for online purchases hassle free using your Savings / Current account. FPX is operated by Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (PayNet), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia. If you have selected this payment method, please complete the process within 8 minutes.
2. Direct bank transfer
If you have selected this payment method, you can proceed with your payment to MCOBA’s bank account:
Bank : Maybank KLCC Branch
Account Name : The Malay College Old Boys Association
Account Number : 514495109659
Please send your bank in receipt to our email at [email protected] with your Order ID as the payment reference (ex. Payment for #50123). Your order won’t be processed until the funds have cleared in our account.
After placing your order, you have 3 days to make payment to avoid your order being cancelled.
If you have access to online banking, we strongly recommend using Online Banking for instant payment and processing.
You will be notified via email within 24 hours upon completion of order confirmation.
Please be aware of your Bank reconciliation schedule as this might have impact on your payment (payment cannot be performed during bank reconciliation time).
Bank reconciliation time only affect payment method via Online Banking and will happen at around 11.30 p.m. to 1.30 a.m. depending on your bank.
We strongly advise you to sign up an account before making any purchases.
However, needless to worry, you absolutely can place an order without an account.
1. Go to “Cart“.
2. Click “View Cart“.
3. Click the “x” button on the chosen item.
Your selected item might have a limited stock quantity. If you are unable to select the item to your cart, there are high chances that someone else already did and the product is now out of stock. Kindly refresh the page after a few hours for the stock to be updated and you may try again.
When you added your desired item to the cart, it does not guarantee your booking of the item until the payment has been made.
The official invoices are usually attached in the confirmation email. However, in the event if you did not receive the invoice for the purchase, please send your request to [email protected] We will assist you right away.
You can find the invoice in your account. We’ve kept this info safe & sound for you in the ORDERS section of your account dashboard on My Account so that you don’t have to worry if your email is lost.
Invoices are HTML documents, but you could save them or print them as a PDF to generate a PDF invoice.
- Using Windows – If you use Windows 10 or newer, you can print to PDF. Select “Print”, and choose “Microsoft Print to PDF” as your printer. For older versions of Windows, we recommend downloading and using doPDF (free) to add “print to PDF” capability.
- Using Mac OS – Select “Print” and choose “Save as PDF” as your printer